Saturday, May 27, 2017
Elavenii Homoeo Speciality Clinic, Vellore: Mensturation <!--[if gte mso 9]> <![endif]-->...: Mensturation GOD created both men and women with same qualities but differ in physique. The nature of the women to bleed every mo...
GOD created both men and women with same qualities but differ in physique. The nature of the women to bleed every month by the hormones named Menstruation. The Menstruation is the highest quality which defines woman is always superior to man.
During Menstruation she undergoes various stress factors, but regain as phoenix bird within the period of 5 days as the quote says
"In the man shedding of blood is always with injury, disease or death. Only the female half of the humanity was seen to have the magical ability to bleed profusely and still rise phoenix- like each month from the gore”- Estelle R.Ramey.
When you menstruate, your body sheds the lining of the uterus. Menstrual blood flows from the uterus through the small opening in the cervix and passes out of the body through the vagina. Most menstrual periods last from 3 to 5 days.
When periods come regularly, this is called the menstrual cycle. Having regular menstrual cycles is a sign that important parts of your body are working normally. The menstrual cycle provides important body chemicals, called hormones, to keep you healthy. It also prepares your body for pregnancy each month.
The average menstrual cycle is 28 days long.
Cycles can range anywhere from 21 to 35 days in adults and from 21 to 45 days in young teens.
The rise and fall of levels of hormones during the month control the menstrual cycle.
The average blood loss during the periods is 2 teaspoon, but it may vary from to 10ml to 50 ml.
The average menstrual cycle per year is 13
During the normal periods, Woman may experience mild pain,cramps, discomfort and mood swing.
Health tips for Normal Periods
- Don’t skip food, Take healthy balanced food regularly
- Take an egg daily
- Do regular 30-45 min. brisk exercise
- Take more of fresh juices
- Do yoga weekly thrice for 1 hr
- Take more nuts like Badam, pista, Cashew , Elachi and chia seeds
- Take more salmon fish
- Take iron rich foods like Spinach, Mushroom, coconut, lentils, legumes and soya beans
- Fat is healthy part of our diet, Take good fats like Paneer, Curd, liver etc.
- Juice of alovera, ginger, carrot,methi will help u relive cramps
Homoeopathy system of medicine since 200yrs proven very good effective in treating Menstural disorder without any adverse effect.
Homeopathic medicines can provide significant results in treating menstrual disorders. Homeopathic medicines for delayed menses are natural, completely safe and effective in their action.
The Homeopathic mode of treatment does not use any hormones or steroids and therefore, these medicines are not habit-forming in nature.
In fact, they stimulate the body’s internal healing mechanism which responds by restoring its normal functioning.
Homeopathy is safest medicine for treating various menstrual disorder like dysmenorrheal, Menorrhagia, Metorrhagia, PCOD,PMS, PID, Fibroid uterus, Bartholin cyst etc.
The menstrual disorders include
3. Menorrhagia & etc…
Absence of a menstrual period in Women and girls who haven't had a period for 90 days, even if they haven't been menstruating for long
Causes can include:
Extreme weight loss
Serious medical disorder
Painful periods, including severe cramps.
Menstrual cramps in teens are caused by too much of a chemical called prostaglandin.
Most teens with dysmenorrhea do not have a serious disease, even though the cramps can be severe.
· uterine fibroids
· Uterus cancer
· Contraceptive pills
vaginal bleeding that's different from normal menstrual periods. It includes:
· Bleeding between periods
· Bleeding after sex
· Spotting anytime in the menstrual cycle
· Bleeding heavier or for more days than normal
· Bleeding after menopause
· Hormonal imbalance
· Ovulation problem
· Uterine polyps
· Fibroid uterus
Menstrual cycles are infrequent, greater than 35 days apart. It is very common in early adolescence and does not usually indicate a medical problem.
Healthy cycles in adult women can vary by a few days from month to month. Periods may occur every 3 weeks in some women, and every 5 weeks in others.
Flow also varies and can be heavy or light. Skipping a period and then having a heavy flow may occur; this is most likely due to missed ovulation rather than a miscarriage.
Weight loss/ weight gain
Polycystic ovarian disease
For more Info contact us and clear ur doubts
Elavenii Homoeo Speciality Clinic,
94/3, Thennamara street,
Saturday, May 6, 2017
ஆசன வாய் வெடிப்பு
FISSURE IN ANO
Mrd tha; mbgFjpapy; Vw;gLk; ntbg;ig kUj;Jtj;jpy; FISSURE IN ANO vd;W miof;fg;gLk;
Neha; Vw;gl fhuzk;:-
1. kyr;rpf;fy;2. kpf ,Uf;fkhf kyk; fopj;jy;3. tapw;Wg;Nghf;F4. Rfg;gpurtk;5. rpyu; gazk; nra;Ak; NghJ kyk; fopf;f mr;rg;gl;L milf;fp itj;jy;Nghd;w fhuzq;fshy; FISSURE IN ANO Neha; Vw;gLk;.
Mrd tha; ntbg;G Neha; ,uz;L tifgLk;
1. ACUTE Fissure (fLikahd ntbg;G)
,e;j tif Mrd tha; ntbg;G Neha; jpbnud;W Vw;gLk;.kpf typAk; NtijidAk; nfhLf;f $ba jd;ik nfhz;lJtypia nghWj;J nfhs;s KbahJ.FWfpa fhy Neha; ,JRkhu; 6 thuq;fspy; ,J rupahFk;.Kiwahd N`hkpNahgjp kUj;Jt rpfpr;ir %yk; rpy jpdq;fspy; Fzg;gLj;jyhk;.
2. Chronic Fissure (ehl;gl;l ntbg;G)
,e;j tif 3- 6 khjq;fSf;F ,Uf;Fk;.
Typ rw;W Fiwthf ,Uf;fk;. Mdhy; Kiwahd rpfpr;irapd;wp ,Ue;jhy;
gpd; ehl;fspy; kpf ngUk; ghjpg;Gfs; nfhLf;Fk;
Mrd thapy; rpW jir (skin tag) cUthFk;
1. kyk; fopf;Fk; NghJ kpf rpukj;Jld; fopf;f NeupLk;.2. Kyj;Jld; ,uj;j Nru;e;J tUk;3. kyk; fopj;J rpy kzp Neuj;jpw;F vupr;rYld; typ ,Uf;Fk;4. Mrd thapy; Jbg;G kw;Wk; fj;jpahy; Fj;JtJ Nghd;w typ kpFjpahf ,Uf;Fk;.5. ,e;j typapd; fhuzkhf kd mOj;jk; Vw;gl;L kyrpf;fy; ghjpg;G tUk;
1.Kiwahd N`hkpNahgjp kUj;Jt rpfpr;ir %yk; KOikahf ,e;j Mrd
tha; ntbg;G Nehia mWit rpfpr;irapd;wp kpf tpiutpy; vspjhf
2. cztpy; mjpf ehu;rj;J epiwe;j nghUl;fis Nru;j;J nfhs;s Ntz;L;k;
( Fiber diet),
3. ePz;l Neuk; cl;fhu;e;jpUg;gij jtpu;f;f Ntz;Lk;
4. ntspaplq;;fspy; vz;nzapy; nra;j rpy;yp rpf;fd; , gpiuL iu]; , gg;]; ,
gNuhl;lh Nghd;w czTfis jtpu;f;f Ntz;Lk;.
5. cztpy; mjpfkhf fPiu, Ks;sq;fp, rpWjhdpak; , japu; , Nkhu,; Nful;
Nghd;wtw;iw mjpfkhf Nru;j;J nfhs;s Ntz;Lk;.
,sNtzp N`hkpNah ];ngrhypl;b fpspdpf;
94 njd;dku njU
NtY}u; - 632 0019486042660