"THE PROBLEM CHILD"
The common behavioral problems which make a child "The Problem Child" are listed according to age at which they are most likely manifested.
INFANCY (0-2 YEARS)
- Persistent Weeping and Crying
- PICA (mud, chalk, sand etc.) and other eating disturbances.
- Head Banging, Pulling of hair
- Breath Holding.
- Thumb Sucking
- Excessive fear.
- Fear of separation or of left alone or excessive dependency.
PRE SCHOOL AGE (2-6 YEARS
- Nightmares or sleep disturbances.
- Tantrums and temper with aggressiveness, Hyper-activity
- Crying, shouting, jealousy to siblings, clinging to mother or emotional reactions.
- Enuresis (Bed wetting) and Encopresis.
- Nail biting and Thumb sucking.
- Stammering, stuttering lalling or speech disturbances.
- Tics or habit spasms.
SCHOOL AGE (6-13 YEARS)
- School Phobia.
- Comprehending or learning difficulties. Dyslexia.
- Obstinacy, stubbornness and dependency.
- Anti-Social behaviour like lying, stealing and vandalism etc.
- Criminal activities or delinquent behaviour.
ELAVENI HOMOEO CLINIC
26, NARAYANAPILLAI STREET,
PERAMANOOR, FOUR ROADS
SALEM - 7
PH: - 94860 42660
CONSULTING HOURS :
MONDAY TO FRIDAY : - 6 TO 9 PM
SUNDAY : - 10 AM TO 1 PM.
BENEFITS OF HOMOEOPATHY
1. NO SIDE EFFECTS IN HOMOEOPATHY
3. PERMANENT CURE
CURE = HOMOEOPATHY = ELAVENI HOMOEO CLINIC.